The vehicle on the left is a Custom side kit on 20’ straight truck 5’4” bulkhead to 6’ stakes.
For most trailers, we have all the measurements needed to make the tarp fit properly. We can supply a measurement sheet for the trailers we are not sure of, we want your tarp to fit properly. A tarp that fits well makes a side kit look “complete.”
This tarp goes from a 4′ bulkhead to 5’6″ stakes.
Specialty side kits, like the drop deck trailer pictured above, are also available.
All Side Kits Include:
- Enough stakes for a 3 piece tail
- .850 diameter solid aluminum bows
- Welded on tarp caddies (6 for most kits, 45′ and 48′)
- 1/2″ A/C exterior plywood, 47-3/4″ wide, primed and painted on good side & edges
- Adjustable center ridge strap
- 18 ounce vinyl coated polyester tarp, 16″ drop on front and sides, 30″ drop on fitted tail, with front and rear reinforcing strips, webbing sewn in hem to reinforce grommets, 3 wind straps, ropes on front and passenger side, tarp straps on driver side and tail
Side Kit Options
- FRP wood panels with aluminum trim on top and bottom
- CARGOlite® lightweight panels
- Webbing & “D” rings on tarp
- White “windows” (skylights) in tarp
- Nylon thread base tarp is slightly more flexible in cold weather
- Taller kits available
- Grain (support) stakes
- Black plastic pipe on bows
- Collars welded on stakes to prevent “T” from wearing into deck of trailer